Sunday, July 12, 2009

The many hair do's of Lucy

The Ponytail


Bobby Pinned, she looks really annoyed!
Full Fledged
Fro

The traditional Lucy Hair Do



I think the cutest part of our puppy is her crazy curly fro she has on top of her head. She is in serious need of a hair cut, so her fro is extra long. I tormented the poor dog and played with her hair. We bobby pinned it, put it in a pony and fluffed it up. The things you do when you are bored and you have a puppy around! Which one is your favorite?!

2 comments:

Wade and Shayla Steed said...

That is so cute! Even though I dont love dogs at all, I still cant say I dont think thats adorable! I bet it would be kinda fun to have a dog.

Brad and Lindsay said...

Ashlee, you are hilarious. I think it's official that you have too much time on your hands.