Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween 2009

Jeff and I were Oompa Loompa's this year! The costumes turned pretty good! Jeff got his mothers talent of sewing, yes that is right my hubby sews! He stayed up till 2:30 one evening while I fell asleep on the couch. He did a great job!!

I won the costume contest at work, which was quite a surprise to me, because there were a lot of good costumes this year. After the festivities there, we went to my Grandpas 87th birthday dinner at Red Lobster. Man did we get some funny looks and comments when we walked in! After that we went to Halloween party at Jerry and Heathers place. Overall we had lots of fun this Halloween, we hope you all did as well!! Sorry the pictures are so small. I couldn't get them to go bigger. Just click on them if you want to see them better.






1 comment:

Kristin said...

I've been waiting to see the Oompa loompa costumes. SO CUTE!!! Way to go Jeff. Who knew you sewed??? I didn't. You did a great job!!