Thursday, July 1, 2010

Flaming Gorge

We went to Flaming Gorge with my family last weekend. We all had a good time boating, cliff jumping, wake boarding, tubing, fishing, and sitting around the camp fire. Flaming Gorge is a very pretty lake. It reminds me of Lake Powell but with lots of trees! This trip also included a "first" for me. I had my first taste of alcohol!I will start off by saying it was a PURE ACCIDENT!!! My brother was building a fire, before he started doing this I noticed that he set a nice ice cold diet coke on the picnic table. It was dark just like Diet Coke and a Diet Coke can was sitting right by it. So I thought I would be sneaky a steal a big gulp while his back was turned. As I swallowed my huge gulp of what I thought was Diet Coke my mouth began to burn. It tasted like I was drinking some sort of chemical. I immediately yelled " what the heck is that!" My brother Cody turned around and said "don't drink that, it is a little bit of Diet Coke mixed with A LOT of RUM!" My stomach was hurtin for while after my drinking of the Rum! We all got a good laugh out of it! Hopefully the man upstairs gives me a break on that one!


















1 comment:

Jackie Norris said...

Bah ha ha ha! That's a funny story! You little rebel, you!

P.S. You look GORGEOUS in those wedding pictures. Gorgeous.