Monday, February 18, 2008

OUR FIRST APARTMENT


Well here are some pictures of our first apartment. For a first place to live, it is actually pretty spacious!! It has two bedrooms and one bath. The only big down side is the two cabinets in the kitchen as you can see in the picture!, but we have learned to manage. It is a great place, we love it! Might I add that the extra bedroom is wonderful to have for all of Jeff’s hunting and fishing gear, oh and of course the Pizza Hut sign!!

















2 comments:

Muir Family said...

I laughed so hard when I read "Pizza Hut Sign", infact I'm still laughing. So glad it's off our hands, but so sorry it's in yours. Way cute place.

The Van's said...

Love to look at your cute apartment but it is time to update your blog. And you thought I was bad. Love you!