Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our blog is back in business!!!

We are back in the blogging business! Thought we died? Well we didn't just our computer did! Thanks to Brad we now have a fast, new, nice computer! Now that Jeff is back in school, I am sitting around bored every night while he does his loads of homework. So blogging will be my new hobby to keep me entertained!

Our summer flew by so fast and I don't even have very many pictures to show for it. We had a lot of fun weekends up at the cabin. It is a great place to go and relax. It only takes us 40 minutes from our front door in Logan to the front door of the cabin. We love the short drive! Here are a few pics of our cabin adventures ( making ice cream)!

1 comment:

The Van's said...

Oh my gosh you are not kidding back in business! Good for you, I am excited to check your blog more often now that I know you will be spending more time on it!!
Love you sis
Big sis