Saturday, October 18, 2008

19 Days and Counting.....

Well everything is going well with the buying of the house. The inspector is scheduled to come on Tuesday to check everything out. I hope that goes well. The sellers of the condo haven't lived there for 8 months so they had all the utilities turned off, and there is not much the inspector can do with out the utilities on. So now the utilities at 64 Hampton Place are turned on and in our name! We are getting really excited to move, and hope that everything goes smoothly. We could definitely use some weekends at home so we can start the packing process. This weekend we are down while Jeff is Deer hunting with Todd and his Dad. I will post some pictures of that next time. Here some new pics of Lucy, since I don't have kids to brag about I will brag about my puppy!

3 comments:

Kelsey Facer said...

that puppy isn't very photogenic.

Brad and Lindsay said...

Cute little puppy Ash...Lucy is totally fitting!

The Van's said...

She looks like her Daddy! Can't wait to bring the girls up and let them have at her. I am never going to hear the end of "why can't we have a puppy!" after they see her!