Sunday, October 12, 2008

New Arrival

Well we have some exciting news to announce! We are expecting a new addition to our little family. To accommodate our growing size we have purchased a town home so that we can have more room, so the little one can roam around! We close on the house around November 5. We are very excited to move into something bigger. Our new address will be 64 Hampton Place, Logan UT, 84341 ( I don't know why but I love the sound of our new address). It is two bedrooms and 1 and 1/2 bath. It has huge kitchen that I am way excited for. We also have a garage that Jeff is glade to have. The area that it is in is very cute. It has walking paths and lots of grassy areas. They also have two parks, that our new arrival will love! We have to thank Brian and Brandon for all of their help with this process of house buying we don't know what we would do with out their help and advice. Oh and by the way that new arrival I keep speaking of is our new puppy!! ( not a baby!) We will be getting her on November 6 she has brown curly hair( like her dad) and big brown eyes and her name is going to Lucy! She is Cocker Spaniel. We are so excited to get her. It will be nice for me to have a companion while Jeff does his homework. Jeff has read a whole book on how to train her to hunt birds! He is excited to get started on the training process! Wish Him Luck! Here are some pictures of the new condo and the "New Arrival" Lucy is the brown one on the right!

3 comments:

Muir Family said...

I about fell on the floor when I read the title... then I read on. Not the addition I was thinking,but still really fun. YOur new place looks cute, I like the sound of the address too...or maybe it's just that you'll now have something that is all your own. congrats!!

The Van's said...

Nice one Ash! No way I would have fallen for that one! I am so excited for you and Jeff and all the good things coming your way. I can't wait to meet Lucy, she looks good sized (maybe she will take after me!).
Love you both
big sis

Jackie Norris said...

Lucy is going to be so fun! I hope tonight treated you better than work today... ;0)