Thursday, March 5, 2009

The adventures of Lucy

Lucy making the leap over the gate that keeps her in the kitchen and out of trouble!
What she does to keep herself entertained once she makes the journey over the gate!


Her sweet innocent face after her wild adventure! Secretly I hated those blinds so I am happy I get new ones!

We can't keep her locked up in the kitchen anymore while we are at school and work cause as you can see she just jumps right out. She now gets free roam of the house. She has actually done very well with her new found freedom, other then the incident shown above!



2 comments:

Muir Family said...

So funny, not much different than a 2 year old. We have some very demolished blinds in the kids room, thanks to Jack and a couple wild tantrums. I hate the blinds, but am refusing to replace them till we move. I have a feeling it will just happen again.

Take some pics of you place, I'd love to see more of it.

Andrea said...

Hey! You are bloggin again! Tell Jeff I love that Valentine card!