Sunday, April 5, 2009

Jeffs 26th Birthday!







Jeff is becoming a old man he is now 26! His birthday was on Saturday, but he had a whole week of Birthday festivities! It started on Monday with a doughnut and chocolate milk, Tuesday I got him the movie Drill Bit Taylor, Wednesday he got a $5.00 gift card to the gas station that he always gets a drink at, Thursday he got a back massage ( that he hasn't received yet!!), Friday we took the day off of work and school and drove down south to the wonderful store of Cabela's!! And for his actual birthday day we went out to dinner with his parents at Chili's and then I made Him a really sweet lookin Birthday Cake. It was my first attempt at cake making and I must say it turned out better then I expected! The theme for the cake was "Gone Fishin". It had gold fish and graham craker crumbs for the beach and candy rocks along the shoreline. I used my nieces polly pockets for the fisherman who was representing Jeff and then my crazy sister in law Jami thought that I needed to put a girl polly pocket representing me in the water looking as though she was skinny dippin! After preisthood was out everybody came up to my sisters and we ate the beautiful master piece! I think Jeff had a really good birthday or so I hope! Check out the pictures of the cake!





3 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go Ashlee,
My mom said that the cake was so cute and it is. Jeff told me all about his week of festivities. You are so cute and good to him. We are so glad to have you in our family.

Jackie Norris said...

You guys are so creative, I love it! Maybe I'll do a birthday week for Trevor too!

And I love the cake, so cool!

Muir Family said...

Way cute...you're turning into a martha. Tell Jeff Happy belated Birthday from his crappy sister. I thought of him on his day, but the phone call didn't happen.