Sunday, May 31, 2009

Four Wheeling at Five Mile Pass

This weekend we went Four wheeling at Five Mile Pass with my Family. We had a great time! Some rode 4 wheelers and some rode motorcycles. It was fun to watch my brothers be bats out of hell on their motorcycles. Five mile pass is surrounded by a bunch of old mine shafts. Jeff, my niece and I went on the hunt to find one. We finally did and it was awesome to look down in it. They have them covered up with steel bars and beams so you can actually walk across the hole that goes hundreds and hundreds of feet down into the earth. I was freaked out! I love that summer is finally here and that we are able to go do fun stuff like this with our families.


Jeff trying out my brothers motorcycle



My brothers thinkin they look cool in their motorcycling gear!
This is the mine shaft

Jeff and I standing over it. Crazy I know!
My niece Madison and I standing over it. You should have seen my sisters face when I told her what we did!
Jeff being curious as always, throwing rocks down the shaft to see how many seconds it takes to hit the bottom!
Me and McKenzie sporting our helmets

No comments: