Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Lucy!

Today is the day that my puppy is no longer a puppy! Does this mean that she will no longer chew and ruin stuff?? I thought to commemorate this day I would list all of things she has ruined! So here we go!

2 sets of blinds: $70.00
10 pairs of flip flops: $60.00
Shoes: $150.00
Socks: $15.00
Pens: $10.00
Carpet: $1500 ( she chewed the carpet on the stairs and she broke a blue ink pen on the carpet I luckily got most of that out, but we definitely need new carpet!)
Candle decor: $25.00 ( I have this candle thing that sits on our coffee table. Everyday I come home and it is scattered all over the floor. It has tons of scratches on it. Thanks Lucy!)
Toilet: $150.00 ( yes she broke our toilet. If you want the whole story refer back to my April posts!)
Gilmore Girls Season 7: $50.00( I borrowed this from my friend Jackie, and of course this borrowed movie is the one she decides to ruin!)
Dish Towels: $10.00
Pillows: $30.00
Blankets:$80.00

But this face.......... Priceless!!How we still love this dog, I don't know, but we do! She has been a great buddy when I am bored and she is always making us laugh. She is really one crazy dog! Happy Birthday Lucy Dog!!


And Jeff my not admit it, but I think he loves her too! Just take a look at what he gave her for her birthday dinner.....



That is a waffle with syrup, bacon, and dog food to top it off! If she pukes he is cleaning it up!

3 comments:

Jackie Norris said...

You are crazy.

The end.

Brad and Lindsay said...

What a funny post! Gotta love that dog!

Unknown said...

Hey Jeff. ashlee said if your naughty that is what your going to get for dinner. Dont be naughty jeffy.