Monday, September 28, 2009

I love Fall


My favorite season has arrived! Pumpkins, fall leaves, cinnamon spice candles, my list could go on and on. Logan is beautiful this time of year. It is fun living so close to the canyon and getting to enjoy the outdoors. I am ready for this dumb 90 degree weather to go away though. I am ready for the chill! ( I won't be saying that in Feb. when it is -5 when I leave to work!) , but right now I am excited for it. This past weekend we went up the canyon with Jess and Andy and build a fire. We made tinfoil dinners and roasted s'mores. It was Delicious! If you are looking for pretty fall leaves come up and visit!!

2 comments:

Jackie Norris said...

I'm so proud of you for staying in Logan and doing something fun! Tin foil dinners are the best.

Andrea said...

Oh you guys are so cute!