Wednesday, September 3, 2008

One Year!

One year has come and gone! Our anniversary was on August 4th. It is amazing how fast time goes, I cant believe it. We went and spent a night up in Park City. We stayed at the Marriott Mountainside Resort. It was really nice. We went swimming and ate at Baja Cantina ( so yummy) We also went on a hour horse back ride in the mountains. Jeff got me all these neat scrabook things, and I got him a BBQ grill for our camp chef. We forgot to bring our frozen wedding cake to Park City, so we ate it a few days late. It wasnt bad tasting for being a year old!


2 comments:

Kelsey Facer said...

you're alive!!!
haha. that cake was actually kinda nasty. i'm not gonna lie.
but those pictures are cute!
peace out ash.

Muir Family said...

Glad you're among the living now...I was beginning to wonder. Way cute pics...I can't believe it's been a year. You guys are such a cute couple, thanks for making my bro so happy..he's really lucky to have you.