Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Easter, Happy Birthday Jeffery

He is now the big 27! So old....:) Jeff's Birthday this year landed on Easter, which was made it pretty fun. We spent Easter morning at my Mom's house and then we went to his parents for Easter Dinner. Here are some pics from the day.

Jeff searching for his Easter basket



He is so tricky, it took me a long time to find.




I had to get him a Easter Birthday Cake, since it only falls on Easter every once in a while!




Blowing out his candles!



I ordered him a tent for his Birthday but it didn't come in time. I wanted him to having something to open so I bought a little kids tent from Target and put a picture of his real tent on it.






Jeff's Mom has a tradition of making cinnamon rolls on conference Sunday. So when it rolled around year I decided to take a lesson on how to make them. So that I can keep the tradition going and make them for little family one day.





1 comment:

Kristin said...

I can't believe you're 27!!!! It flies. Ingenious idea of attaching the easter basket under the table...I'll have to use that one next year. Looks like you guys had a fun time!! Happy Birthday!